Neilcott acknowledges the importance of ensuring the safety of the environment through the way it manages its operations. The company recognises that effective management of our environment also makes good business sense and will be a fundamental part of our business strategy.
We will seek to implement the following:
- Minimise the effect of our construction activities on the environment by use of the best available technologies within reasonable cost constraints, to control pollution and care for the local environment.
- Comply with our legal responsibilities and be aware of the development of new legislation.
- Avoid waste and encourage conservation through correct selection of materials and recycling.
- Source materials from sustainable resources and work with suppliers to achieve reliable certification.
- Be sensitive to the environmental concerns of our neighbours and the communities we operate in.
Communicate this policy to staff to ensure that environmental awareness within the company is high and conserving the environment is an integral part of our operations.